Tasmanian Circuit Racing Championship 2020
2020 Tasmanian Circuit Racing Series Regulations
(CLICK TO OPEN)
Welcome to Round 4 of the 2020 Tasmanian Circuit Racing Championship / Tasmanian Regularity Series.
It is your responsibility to read the 2020 Tasmanian Circuit Racing Championship Regulations which are available on www.motorsport.org.au and www.mgtas.org.au
Competitive vehicle must now display the current Motorsport Australia Logo Sticker of both sides of the vehicle. Car number must also be allocated by Motorsport Australia including Regularity.
A limit of 500 people allowed in the Pit area on any day.
Entry is now by:
1. using the Motorsport Australia Event Entry System – go to www.motorsport.org.au Go to Member Portal
2. by returning all your forms your by Email or post
Entries will not be posted due to Covid-19
1. Practice Day Friday 23rd October - All competitors MUST pre enter and pre pay by completing the Private Practice form,($100, time TBC) and nominating only 2 Pit Crew. Form must be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 16/10/20. “Turn-Ups” will not be allowed to enter the Pit Area. Armbands will be given to the competitor and pit crew, i.e. total of only 3 people per entrant will be allowed entry to pit entry. No spectators or (other family members) allowed in the pit area. Practice Day is open to Motorsport Australia affiliated car club members who wish to test their competition cars – must pre-enter and pre-pay.
2. Garages: 2 vehicles per garage, i.e. one person will not be allowed to book a whole garage and only use 1 spot. Garage Bookings phone Robin Wilmot 0400 193 579 even if you mark your requirement on your Entry Form, otherwise you will not be allocated a garage.
3. Race Day’s Saturday 24th - Sunday 25th / 10 /20
Same as per Practice Day, only 3 people per vehicle is permitted in the Pit Area. No spectators (or other family members, unless nominated Pit Crew) will be allowed in the Pit Area. All Pit Crew will need to be in the Pit Area by 8:30am on both days, otherwise will not be permitted into the Pit Area.
Please carefully check your Entry Form that all details are correct, car number, transponder number particularly email address.
It is a Motorsport Australia requirement that you show your Current CAMS affiliated Car Club Membership Card, Current Motorsport Australia Licence when you send your entry. If you are unable to provide these documents, you may be fined ($55) and or may be excluded from the event.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: COB Monday 12th October 2020
Full Payment for Entry and Garage must be included for you entry to be accepted.